What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How are cookies used in the website?
- Keeping you signed in for authentication purposes
- Understanding how you use our website
VIB takes your privacy very seriously, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In accordance with the GDPR you have the following rights:
- The right to view your personal data that are being stored at VIB.
- The right to correct the personal data that are being stored at VIB.
- The right to be forgotten. But please note that VIB cannot delete your personal data if the storage of these data is required by law or is necessary in the context of a contract.
- The right to object to certain forms of processing.
- The right to transfer of your personal data on your request to a third party.
phone: +32 9 244 66 11
You also have to right and possibility to file a request or complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be).
Last update (24/06/2019)