The official inauguration of the Nikon Center of Excellence at the KU Leuven-VIB Bio Imaging Core will be celebrated with a symposium. This event is a joint initiative of Nikon, VIB, the VIB & KU Leuven Center for Brain & Disease Research and the VIB Bio Imaging Core.
The event will take place on October 16th, 2019 at the O&N4 Auditorium at the KU Leuven Gasthuisberg Campus, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven.
The event will include a symposium, starting at 13:30, the official opening ceremony, and will culminate with a reception.
Highlights of the program
The symposium will present cutting edge science and celebrate the advances of imaging in the fields of correlative imaging, structured illumination microscopy, and label-free imaging.
The speaker line-up is as follows:
- Lucy Collinson, Electron Microscopy Science Technology Platform, The Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Lothar Schermelleh, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, UK
- Winnok de Vos, Department of Veterinary Sciences, UAntwerp, BE
- Saskia Lippens, VIB Bioimaging Core , Gent, BE
- Pieter Vanden Berghe, Translational Research in GastroIntestinal Disorders, KU Leuven, BE
For more information about the speakers please visit the website: